I must have summer heat on the brain. First the wagon and now popsicles. I remember, when I was younger, the ice ceam trucks playing those cute little tinkling tunes. I would beg my Mom for some money everytime, but we rarely ever got to visit that blessed ice cream truck. I now know why... Can you say expensive??? Sheesh! Luckily, my Mom was good about keeping the freezer full with frozen goodies. What could get better than a wagon party with popsicles on a hot summer day? Such sweet relief and cool summer fun!
My hubby and I are huge fans of Dreyers fruit bars. If you have not tried them I totally suggest it. They are so good on a hot day! I think they are only like one point or something on Weight Watchers too!
I heat embossed the sentiment.
I just love Peachy Keen Face Stamps!
Well, off to have a strawberry popsicle and craft some more! Mmmm!
Just Because Cart
- Card Base (7.65 x 8.24)
- Card Layer One (3.76 x 8.06)
- Little Squares (3.10 x 2.40)
- Little Tags (2.72 x 2.22)
- Popsicles 1.18 x 2.38
- Paper Trey Ink Kraft Paper
- Paper Trey Ink Damask Paper
- Paper Trey Ink Perfect Match Cardstock
- s.e.i Moroco Paper
- Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment
- Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye
- Martha Stewart Heat Embossing Powder
- White Gelly Roll pen
- Cuttlebug Argyle folder