Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Card - Pearls




I made this awesome Birthday card and I got the background idea from the blog, "Scrappin Navy Wife," she comes up with the coolest things.  Basically I took a normal piece of white cardstock covered it with music notes I cut out from contact paper.  I stuck the contact paper on my cardstock and then covered my paper with Tim Holtz Distress ink.  Once dried I sprayed with ranger ink perfect pearl mist to give it a shiny look.  You can't really see it in the picture but it is really pretty in person.  Once it was all dried I took the contact paper off and had the cute little pattern!  Love it!  My Birthday cake came from the Sweet Treats cart and I used stickles to make it all sparkly!

Recipe:
Sweet Treats Cart
Campin' Critters Cart
Paper Trey Ink Paper
Bakers Twine
Ribbon (Michaels)


No comments: