The challenge is to use your favorite cartridge and the following colors:
(Any other color you would like)
I really had to think about this for a little while. I was a little unsure what I was going to do because the colors are a little of a stretch for my creativity but once I came up with a plan I really LOVED the colors together! I already love challenges!
I saw this adorable idea for a card on Ruthie's, September Ninth, blog. I loved that it was a free standing pop up card. This is one of my new favorite kind of cards! SOOO CUTE!!!
This is the view what it looks like when it is closed. You just pull the tag part sticking out and it turns into a free standing card like the picture above! Awesome huh?
Side View of the free standing beauty!
Tutorial on the free standing card can be found at:
Well, that is my project! Wish me luck! I am really anxious and excited!
- Pink Stamper Everyday Life Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
- Bow Easy
- DCWV Playtime Paper
- Papertrey Ink Damask Design Paper
- Papertrey Ink Perfect Match Card stock
- Papertrey Ink Kraft Paper
- Ribbon (Michaels)
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge - Gum ball machine
- Once Upon Princess Cartridge - Tags
- Card Base Measurements found here
- Gum Ball Machine Measurements 2.43" X 4.00"
- Large Tag 4.28" X 2.78"
- Small Tag 3.74" X 2.43"