Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exciting!!!

No project on this post.  I just wanted to share my excitement.  My hubby let me spoil myself a little!  I LOVE when this happens!  I am getting some sweet packages that are going to be arriving in the mail and it really does feel like, 'Christmas in July!'  I have Papertrey Ink Kraft paper on it's way (always a favorite of mine.)  I have some cricut cartridges coming, one of those would be the pop up cartridge that I have been trying to track down for months!!! It is always sold out.  I got my Bow Easy and I am already head over heels for it!  Such perfect little bows.  AND... I had over 1500 cricut rewards points so I got a cartridge and a silicone cover for my Gypsy!  WA-Hoo!!! I am so excited! :)









I am now singing in my head...     "These are a few of my favorite things!"




2 comments:

Kelley said...

Love the card!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

I love my Bow Easy, too! You are so creative!