We all scream for ice cream!!!
Elizabeth Mae's blog is having a Birthday themed challenge and thanks to a crafty friend, Karen, who told me about it and encouraged me to take part, I did so.
There are just SOOO many summer Birthdays and I am running out of my card supply quickly so I am afraid you will be seeing quite a few Birthday cards coming up here. My sweet Mom is also gionig to pay me to make some cards for the women in her ward (church). So, I should have other cards besides Birthday cards coming up. Until then... enjoy another Birthday card!
-Birthday Bash Cart
-Ice Cream Sundae (3.75")
- Card Base - A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- Base Layer (4" x 5 1/4")
- Mat Layer One (2 1/2" x 3 1/2")
- Mat Layer Two (2 1/4" x 3 1/4")
- Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
- Divine Swirls Embossing Folder
- Bow Easy
- Papertrey Ink Ribbon
- Papertrey Ink Demask Paper
- Papertrey Ink Kraft Paper
- Scrap Paper
- Crystal Accents
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen