Monday, August 22, 2011

Paper Lace Card

Today's card is really simple and different from my usual style but I LOVE it!

Usually I love layers and mats and doodles but this is so adorable!

 Just simple paper lace and buttons.  Isn't is adorable?


Super easy and super cute!  I love it!

Recipe:

Paper Lace 2 Cart
                Lace – 4.25” x 4.06”
Card Base (A2) – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
My Pink Stamper Stamp – Everyday Life
Buttons (Michael’s) (Robert’s)
Papertrey Ink Kraft Paper
Scrap Paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

5 comments:

CraftyShell said...

Very cute!

Nita's World Handmade said...

Such a cute card!

Karen said...

love this design! you should link this up at www.elizabethmaes.com
this week the challenge is BUTTONS :)

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! I love this card! I hope you don't mind if I card-lift this one! What a simple, but great idea! Thank you for sharing!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Nita's World Handmade said...

Hi Blythe,
I just “love” your blog and your crafting skills.
I’m passing the Butterfly Award to you. Please stop by my blog at http://www.nitasjoy.blogspot.com to get your award.

Sincerely,
Nita Ferguson