Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

I got quite the surprise...

AND...

Surprise it was...

Many of you know that I have been swooning over a certain sleek, tall, and smooth man.  I have been waiting since August for him to come into my life.  After a couple of months the day finally came where I was able to set up a time and place for our first meeting.  I made all arrangements for our first date and put down a deposit on our reservation.  I was anxiously awaiting the approaching date that was set for the second week of November.  Well, when I opened my email yesterday morning there was quite the surprise.  I noticed that I received an email from Cam the night before saying that he would be meeting me the next day.  Imagine my face as I read these words.  Delight overcame me just knowing I did not have to wait three more weeks!  I instantly got sooooo excited!  I could not wait to meet this new love of my life.  Only a short hour later my love arrived! 


Oh Cam!  I love you so!
(Don't worry ladies, I have admitted to my husband of my strong feelings to my new man.  He may get a little jealous at times but he is a good sport about the situation).


It was absolute torture the rest of the day.  I was at work and for some reason had to work the whole seven hours left in my day.  I don't understand why I had to work; I should be able to leave with such an important life changing event (maybe I am over exaggerating... but only a little bit).  I was looking forward to getting to spend some quality one-on-one time with my new beau!  Knowing that my love was finally in my arms but just out of reach drove me crazy!  And I will tell you right now... Not being able to spend time with him made seven hours D-R-A-G!!! 

Finally, after a very long wait, I was able to make my journey home and start on our relationship by getting to know one another.  Let me just tell you that Cam looks even better in person!  He knows all the right words to say and I know that we are going to have a beautiful relationship!  I look forward to some serious hours spent together as he helps me create beautiful projects!


(Picture of opened box and all inside to come)


I still can't believe he is here!  Yay!



I love you Cam!

Also, I should thank my cute hubby.  I love my husband for supporting my hobbies and letting me get Cam.  He is such a wonderful husband and I really do love him a whole bunch.  Which is why my first little project I did last night was for him.  :)

4 comments:

Nita said...

HA HA! You crack me up! So happy Cam has finaly arrived. Keep us posted as to his fabulousness (I think I made up a new word there). I will admit I am a little jealous - if I ever get a friend for Cricut, THIS is the machine I want. For now, I will live vicariously through you. :)

Nita

Karen said...

lol that what an awesome post! Still giggling to my self...can't wait to see where the relationship goes if it blossoms or fizzles...best wishes for a lifetime of happiness....

teachdanz said...

so excited for you and a wee bit jealous too:-) looking forward to hearing more about your new love and what it produces!!

krafting kelly said...

Ha-ha! It did feel like a life-changing day for me, too, the day I got my Cameo (I can't believe it's been a week already!). Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my first Cameo project. Can't wait to see what you make.