Saturday, October 16, 2010

Drum Roll Please....

I have officially started a new craft blog!

I am hoping that this blog with get the creative juices flowing out there in crafters land.  I want it to inspire others to create and craft.

Crafting has always been a favorite of mine but I tend to be critical of my work.  I have enjoyed seeing the changes I have gone through as a crafter and the skills I have picked up have come from blog hopping to some of my favorite crafting websites.  It makes me a little nervous to put my work online for the public to see but I do want to share my love for crafting.

The cricut crave started because of my very sweet and amazing husband.  I am so thankful for him and for the love and support he has for me!  He is so good to get excited about my different projects and tell me how talented I am.  I sure got lucky when I met him!  This is a shout out to my hubs!  Thank you for the cricut for my birthday!  Best Gift EVER!!!

Please feel free to follow along on my crafting journey!


No comments: