Saturday, October 16, 2010

Diaper Cake

Our most bestest cousin ever is due to bring a baby into the world very soon.  We had a baby shower for her and I wanted to spoil her so I bought the cutest little outfit and sleepers but that was just not enough.  I decided that I wanted to try and make a diaper cake.  I was blog hopping and came across one of my favorite cricut blogs, http://www.erinleecreative.com, she had the cutest diaper cakes in the world!  So, I decided to attempt to make one on my own.  This is what I came up with.




Didn't it turn out pretty dang cute???

Recipe:
48 size 2 diapers
Rubber bands
ribbon
1/2 yard of fabric
cake board
fun baby accessories
simply charmed cricut cartridge
peachy keen everyday paperdoll stamps
white jelly roll pen
paper from paper trey ink

Thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

Diane Dimond said...

And your bestest cousin ever loved the diaper cake. It's in the little man's room.