Monday, March 26, 2012

My Prince Charming

Start the magical Disney Princess themed music playing in your heads. 

Life has been so weird lately.  I feel like I have gotten into a little bit of a funk.  I know it probably happens to everyone but I have not been a huge fan.  My husband has been an absolute gem through my little funky (not the fun funky) time.  He is always such a great supporter of mine through all I do so I decided I should let him know how thankful I am for him.

***Super sweet and gushy sentiment coming***

He really is "My Prince Charming!"

I made him this sweet card and got some of his all time favorite treats and left them all on the table for him to see when he got home.  I am pretty sure he LOVED it!  It is always nice to do something kind for the one you love to let them know they are appreciated, right?









Frog Prince Kiss Silhouette - I used Paper Trey Ink Paper for the image.

Geometric Background - I used my Silhouette Sketch Pens to draw the background.

Lettering Delights Free Spirit Font - I used this cute font for the adorable sentiment.

1 comment:

Missy said...

What a cute card! I like all the patterns you used in it!!