Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls Camp Continued

I saw this really cute idea on a cricut blog I came across and I feel so bad because I cannot find the blog again and I do not remember who it was.  So just know that this is not my original idea and I would like to give credit where credit is due.  I did make it my own by adding different things but they are super cool.


I made these super cute lanterns out of regular glass jars.  I used my cricut to cut contact paper and then I stuck the contact paper to the glass and sprayed the glass with frost spray paint.  Once dried I removed the contact paper and it left the cute shapes.  The quote says, "Share the LIGHT of testimony.  A candle loses nothing by sharing its light with another candle." And I added a cute little bracelet lei to add to the beach theme.


I used battery operated tea candles for the effect and this is what it looks like with the lights off.  Pretty cool huh?  I think they are going to be a huge hit!

Recipe:
Glass Jars
Contact Paper
Lifes a Beach Cartridge
Frost Spray Paint
Wire


No comments: